Sunday, April 01, 2007

Some Sunday wishes...


First, Birthday Wishes, for my Dad, who is 71 today. Pretty much the whole crew came to the bunkle for birthday tea. I meant to take a picture of the banoffee birthday pie I made for the blog, but it got ravaged by my apparently sugar-starved family far too quickly. Here is the recipe though. Incredibly tasty and incredibly easy (and whoever wrote the recipe is also pretty funny - check out the Evil Chilli Butter Kitten recipe by the same guy ). Through this crazy brit's website I also found a link to a film I am really hoping makes it to release in north america ... oh the horror, the horror...

Speaking of films, watched Spike Lee's Inside Man last night - very good. And not just because Clive Owen is in it. Really.

1 comment:

Dominic Bugatto said...

That's one freaky sheep. Do you plan on checking out Grindhouse ? Should be a good one.