Sunday, November 04, 2012

Sometimes I'm elsewhere...

Yes, if I'm not blogging you can find me here; more photos of Mags, Eddy and Lizzie, Chobe and my Halloween-ness await.













I should mention that Lizzie and Eddy are my pals' new babies - not sure they knew quite what they were letting themselves in for when they brought these two whirlwinds home - a whole lot of activity and laughs that's for sure. Adorable, both of them. Oh, and the kittens are pretty cute too ;)

In other news, finally saw PT Anderson's "the Master" - wow. Something that requires a second watch for sure. Insanely good performances all around. Joaquin Phoenix is unsettling at the best of times, but he is a man possessed in this. Amazing.  Beautifully shot as well, as you can see from the trailer below.




And speaking of amazing, off to see Robert Lepage (*artistic swoon*) in the super fantastic "Far side of the Moon" this week with another swooning Lepage fan.  I saw him perform this in Toronto about 12 years ago with a theatre-nut ex, and it changed my view of theatre forever.  No kidding.  Cannot WAIT.

Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: