Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Shall we go out and find something?...


I came home today to a package leaning against the front door - wrapped with the most fantastic piggy tape. Funny how getting mail never gets any less exciting...sounds silly but there is something sort of amazing about holding onto something that someone far away you care about was holding not so long ago. This time, it was an unexpected treat from my pal Tracy - two books - one which I can tell by the dust jacket is really based on my life story: sensuous and talented Nina Ashton comes to LA to carve out her career in fine art restoration...plunged into a series of adventures that require finesse and artful skills, Nina assumes a variety of personae: a lady of the night, a high-powered female executive, and exotic dancer...

why did I leave art conservation again? I can just imagine her mischievous smile as she wrapped them. Thank you lovely!

1 comment:

grayelf said...

Something tells me Tracy is a kindred spirit...