Sunday, March 21, 2010

Just a place holder....

It's been another crazy busy (generally in a good way) week.  I'm too tired, and not motivated enough, to write about anything in detail - BUT - here are the highlights for those who care:

  • Nixon in China (clip above) - a randy Kissinger and twist-dancing Nixon, anyone? Very, very cool.
  • Balkan Beat Box - time to put your hands in the air....
  • HIVE3 - already counting the days to the next HIVE - the lovely Sugarlove (aka the better half of my brain) talks about it here, so I'm going to be lazy and just link to her blog.  What I will say is that at one point I felt like I was dying, and it was really, really cool...
  • SPINE - some great ideas in a play that could have done with some serious editing...that being said, I want the Isis outfit...
  • Cobre - for a dear pal's bday celebration ...YUM. and more YUM...followed by the agonizing ache of an overstuffed stomach.
Connecting all of these events? Friends and family that share my wacky interests and are willing to join me for the ride.  And that's the best part of all.

    No comments: