Wednesday, October 24, 2007

Going dark...

I'm do a whirlwind tour of the east over the next week - New York for three days, Montreal for one, and Toronto for 5. 80% of it is work. I am looking forward to the other 20%.
So - my blogging my go dark for a bit. I do have plans to scope out digital cameras while in the big apple, so there may be better pictures than this in the future....we can hope.

No comments: