Thursday, July 09, 2009

Beautiful:










My NEW back garden (thanks Mel! - that's her on my back porch...)



Less that beautiful:
  • rat face & tail, connected by a few entrails, found on the back path. Poop from satisfied coyote, found nearby.
  • new loaner fridge, which is squished into my kitchen alongside my regular fridge. Sigh. This fridge saga is OBVIOUSLY not over...
  • the lack of fence in the back yard (or rather, the stellar view of the alley & my car). Next year, next year.

5 comments:

sugarlove said...

The new garden IS beautiful and calls for only ONE thing: GARDEN PARTY!!!!

(this lawn is begging to have people with croquet mallets in their hands wearing big hats and drinking Pims. What IS Pims anyway?)

BunkleLife said...

Pimms = refined fruity joy in a glass (if that doesn't sound british, I don't know what does...)
Will have you and Mr Man over for some soon!

Anonymous said...

Yeah BunkleGarden!

Grayelf

Anonymous said...

Yea, BunkleGarden!

Grayelf

Anonymous said...

Very lovely indeed!! One step at a time :)

~L