Monday, August 04, 2008

Thomas is hungry


Thom has been circling me and making the grating "gak" sound that is cat-speak for "get off your ass slave-human, I need food" (unless he says it at 4:30 in the morning, when it means "get out of bed slave-human, I need food"). If you are trying to concentrate, which I am, there is nothing so perfectly pitched to be annoying/distracting. My passive-aggressive revenge is to stand up so he thinks I'll feed him, making him gallop to the kitchen in anticipation while I sit down again. For those that think I'm cruel, remember he starts this routine at least 45 minutes before he is due to get fed.

I have to wage the battle for who controls whom somehow (I know. He's winning so far, but it's only a matter of time before I start using his sorry KittenWar stats against him. And YES I HAVE lost my mind, but 45,000 "gaks" later is it really a surprise?...)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Gak...