Sunday, February 11, 2007

Wireless or bust...



Aaahhhh the joys of sitting on my couch beside Thomas (sitting on papers beside me, as you can see) to update my blog! Wireless at last. Gotta say so far I LOVE MY MAC! It just seems so much...smarter...than my PC. I know I'm tempting fate saying that, but so far so (very) good. There is something so decadent about being able to sit on my couch, listen to Pandora.com (the English Beat at the moment...bit of nostalgia), type this, tickle the pushy cat beside me all at the same time.

Once again not all that much to report. There will be a minor Bunkle update this afternoon when new blinds are installed in the red den...small steps. I am also contemplating getting the foldout couch version of this - the photo doesn't really convey how cute it is - what works for me is that it is quite small, tightly upholstered (not a big fan of poofy things),the fabric choices are endless, and it nicely balances traditional styling that suits the Bunkle with a bit of a modern touch. You don't get that sense at ALL from the photo, so you'll have to trust me. I have to figure out if I can comfortably fit a full couch or loveseat in the den - that is part of this afternoon's non-taxing chores. It is review time at work and that includes this year's bonus, so this might where the bonus goes (other than the house taxes - SIGH. That's what you get for not paying the damn things monthly). Or maybe not. I'll let you know.

And for those of you that have sent admiring notes about the growing flock, it's still growing...more snaps soon if I can make them sit still for bit ;-)

3 comments:

Tracy said...

oh yeah. wireless life is sweet! (have you gotten any mail from me lately?) xo

Unknown said...

I haven't even used my laptop. I bought it in ... JULY. Yes, I bought a desktop and laptop together. What was I thinking? I'm afraid of my laptop. Glad you're liking the Mac. Traitor.

Dominic Bugatto said...

Macs rule!