Sunday, November 09, 2014

Da Goils do Seattle

It is SO rare that I feel like posting these days that I figured I would jump on the fleeting desire to do so that I'm feeling now - freshly back from a weekend in Seattle with two of my favorite people to travel with:

Yes, they are hiding behind their coffee cups, but you know who they are. There is no hiding.

This is the third year that we have headed across the border in November - the third overwhelming November Outlet Mall experience, the third overindulgence in coffee and bacon, and the third year of laughing and talking about a range of topics way too broad to describe.  I can't express how much I love having these two in my life, and how important the trips we take have become to me.

And why November?  Well, because November marks the return of HUMP! - which I've explained before, so I will leave you to do your own research if you care to.  I will however post a picture of the ballot.  And if you look closely, you will notice one of the films shares a name with a certain family member - thankfully that is where the comparison ends (I will add that I won't soon forget watching a large bottle of hot sauce being removed from a naked guy wearing a clown nose..what that has to do with the title of the film I don't want to know...)




And I will give a shout out to Bacon Mansion - lovely old home in lovely Capitol Hill.  Our room was perfect for the three of us - super quiet as well, with a great seating area for post shopping recovery.

Wow - ok, I'm out of steam on this one. Sorry there wasn't more to it.


 

No comments: