Tuesday, June 01, 2010

Little Lion Man...Mumford & Sons

I'm honestly waaaaay too tired to say anything worthwhile about this gig - other than the band were great, and venue left me a little bit cold (and frustrated).  The sound on this video isn't great, but then again, the sound in the club - the Richards substitute "club 560" wasn't either...and the camera was wedged behind a sheet of glass, so it didn't have much hope.  But lest you think I am complaining - the band were really great.  A treat for sure.
 

1 comment:

DJ Wongski said...

I feel exactly the same way about the band and the venue. I had to fight my way through the crammed-in masses to get anywhere near the stage. But it was worth it because the sound was much better in front of the stage. Thanks for urging me to go: I thoroughly enjoyed Mumford & Sons.