Saturday, February 07, 2009

ok, promise this is the last for a while (maybe)



Yes, one more member. Made out of much rougher wool. Happy enough with the end result, but it is impossible to get the same level of detail or smoothness. I've learned that I prefer my wool carded first, for those of you planning to buy me wool...

And in other news - I'm off to London for a week. Mostly work, but there will be a couple of days of fun wedged in there as well. Of course I would be going during London's coldest, worst weather in recent memory, but there you go. I won't complain. Even more reason to hide in the galleries... :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

have i said how good these are. so good!

have a great trip. even with the lousy weather i am jealous.

xo

Anonymous said...

Who knows where to download XRumer 5.0 Palladium?
Help, please. All recommend this program to effectively advertise on the Internet, this is the best program!